2009年7月29日星期三

where my facebook go?!

OMG, as i am using my facebook as usual,
suddenly the program was down,
and the main page ask me to re-log in.......

Ok, i re-key in my password and i think is all ok d,
BUT, the screen shows that my account has been disabled,
OMG, i cant imagine that happen to me at all!
y such pity things will happen on me de?

It just like something that will destroy someone's hope,
sounds like quite serious de but it is real,
i almost spend my day facebooking but now.......

just imagine if one day u suddenly need to overcome something new,
can u be able to handle it as soon as possible?
i think i still need some time to overcome it,
and yet now i really dunno wat to do with it.

2 条评论:

  1. so i can delete u as friend on facebook dee la

    回复删除
  2. has been recovered le
    dunno y kena disable oso!

    回复删除